Spend 1$ and get 43$ on ROI
Many marketers still debate on whether or not email marketing is dead. Some defend that the way to go is social media advertising, digital influencers or paid ads but others still rely on email marketing.
A study conducted by SuperOffice (2020) states that email marketing is actually the most effective and result-driven for B2B companies.
This study included 1000 companies, during a 90 day period, where SuperOffice analysed 4500 email marketing campaigns.
For this study, 20% were large companies, 48% medium and 32% small.
Let's look at the numbers which are pretty straight forward:
1) 59% of B2B companies are not investing on email marketing;
2) 8% of all emails don't include a unsubscribe link;
3) On average, B2B companies send a single email on every 25 days;
4) Almost 1/5 campaigns were not tested to be optimized for mobile devices;
5) For every dollar people spend on email marketing, they get an average of $43 in ROI
6) 26% say that email marketing is the most accurate strategy that positively impacts a company's revenue
7) 45% of marketers say that B2B Email Marketing is the MOST effective digital marketing channel
8) designing email marketing strategies drawn upon an educational content adds more value to your product or service
Statistics have shown that segmented email marketing campaigns saw a rise of 760% in revenue.
Personalized email marketing campaigns are one of the most successful trends for email marketing in 2020. However, this requires too much time. So you can choose a cost-effective and highly recommended company like Prymatica.
At Prymatica you are able to choose among 2 personalized services from our complex B2B Marketing Automation Service and we will help you understand which one fits your company the most.
Start investing on your B2B Marketing strategy now. Dont let your rivals sign up for Prymatica before you do.
Embrace an innovative and revolutionary world with Prymatica.
Visit our website and learn more about the services.